Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Need a ‘LONG TERM’ Entry Permission for Commercial Vehicles

Commercial Vehicles engaged in essential services like supply of LPG, Petroleum Products, Vegetables, Milk, etc. are required to ply during restricted hours / places. You need to apply for ‘Entry Permission’ to DCP/Traffic (VIP) at Help Desk, Traffic Police Headquarters, Dev Prakash Shastri Marg, Pusa, New Delhi-110012, along with following attested documents:

1. Pollution Certificate

2. Fitness Certificate

3. Registration Certificate

4. Permit

5. Tax Paid Receipt

6. Insurance

7. Work Contract

8. Previous Permission and Sticker in original (if applying for the 2nd time).

Route, timing and duration of entry permission should also be mentioned.